Data Protection Declaration
1. THE PERSON COLLECTING THE DATA IS:
Judita Kotelesova, 9 Thurspit place, Northampton, NN3 5AN, United Kingdom
2. WHAT DATA AM I STORING
I store the data I need to maintain the relationship I have with people interested in my services and clients. The data ranges from records of your name, email address, country and sometime phone number.
3. WHY DO I STORE YOUR DATA?
I store your data to be able to offer free services and to fulfill my contractual obligations towards customers and clients.
I collect personal data so that I can send you information, free products, and invitations to calls.
Calls are recorded and distributed to attendees so that they are able to listen again to the call.
These calls can be also sold as products in the shop or uploaded to Facebook or Youtube.
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
At the moment I don't have a team, so only I have access to your data. I will update this declaration if it changes in the future.
5. DO I SHARE YOUR DATA?
No I don't.
6. HOW LONG IS DATA STORED?
I keep the data for as long as:
– I have a relationship with you as a customer, client, or interested party
– as long as I am legally required to for tax purposes
– until you cancel, or ask me to delete your information
7. WHAT DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A CUSTOMER?
As a customer, you have the right……………….
– to manage your emails and paid subscriptions
– to correct any data held about you
– to obtain information about the data that I am holding
– to apply for the deletion or the restriction of the data held about you
If you would like to update, delete or add to your data, please let me know by contacting me on this email address: email@example.com
8. DO CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SHARE THEIR DATA?
Yes, as a customer or client you have to share the data that I need to fulfill the contractual duties I have with the different services I offer.
Depending on the services you request from me, I will ask you to share with me your full name, email address, and country and for more extensive services your full name, telephone number, email address.
9. COOKIES, PROFILING UND AUTOMATION
I don’t do any automated profiling of clients and customers. From time to time I will check which subjects a client might be interested in, based on his / her earlier choices of classes or products.
I will not share your data, or sell it to external agents.
10. WHERE WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
I use several systems to store your data, to keep my contractual obligations to my customers and clients, and to be able to work all over the world.
Generally information is stored in cloud services and computers in my country of residence in the UK and EU.
11. HOW DO I PROTECT YOUR DATA?
The data can only be accessed over secure servers and by users who have the authority to access the data.
12. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google.”) Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are placed on your computer, and which allow me to see how you have been using the website.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website is generally transferred to a server belonging to Google in the USA, and stored there.
You can also prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address), if you download and install the Browser-plugin by following this link: